The 3rd Annual Monroe’s Charity Sporting Clay Shoot Event at the OK Corral. Tuesday February 9th, 2021
Critics of adult entertainment have found the industry to be an easy target over the years, with accusations that most adult nightclubs are hubs for illegal activity and human trafficking, and in some cases their complaints have been justified with shady management tactics and unfair labor practices. Monroe’s however has gone out of its way to change the perception that some have of adult nightclubs in South Florida. Monroe’s of Palm Beach has spent the last seven years giving back to the communities of West Palm Beach, FL.
Monroe’s has contributed tens of thousands of dollars in toys and donations to charity groups such as Little Smiles of Florida, The Children’s Healing Institute, Palms West Children’s Hospital, Toys for Tots and even helping the animals of Palm Beach County through Big Dog Rescue Ranch.
Monroe’s is proud to host the 3RD Annual Charity Sporting Clay Shoot
Located at The OK Corral in Okeechobee FL.
Tuesday, February 9th, 2021.
We are proud to again give the proceeds to Path2Freedom.
What is Path2Freedom: Their mission is to create hope and healing for child victims of human trafficking by providing safe environments and long-term programs for recovery. The Path2Freedom Organization is passionately committed to serving the needs of child survivors through their individual journeys from Rescue to Restoration. Learn More about Path2Freedom
Past Clay Shoot Event Pics
FOURSOME SHOOTER PACKAGE
The 3rd Annual Monroe’s Clay Shoot will take place on Tuesday, February 9th at OK Corral Gun Club in Okeechobee, FL. Monroe’s will charter a bus to take all the teams out to the clayshoot. As a sponsor, your teams will be provided with chartered bus transportation to and from event, golf cart for your team, Monroe’s Score Girl at each stand, shotguns, ammo, clays as well as a Tomahawk Steak Lunch once we return to the club for the Awards and After Party.
We have arranged for 13 teams (four people each team). Each team will be able to shoot half the course (50 clays). After the shoot, the bus will bring everyone back to Monroe’s for a Tomahawk Steak lunch where we will award trophies going to the individual with highest score and highest team score.
As a sponsor you will receive:
- Chartered bus transportation for four people to and from event.
- Dedicated Monroe’s Score Girl at each stand.
- Golf Cart for 4 people.
- Ammo, shotgun and clays for 4 people. Each team member will have 50 clays to shoot (22 stands).
- Tomahawk Lunch back at Monroe’s after the shoot. (Two Massive 36oz. Tomahawks per foursome sliced table-side with 3 group sides.)
- Welcome bag with event polo shirt and event merchandise for each person.
- Admission for team into the After-Shoot VIP Party in Legends Lounge. Complimentary appetizers and drinks will be provided.
Your business to provide:
– $800 (check, card, cash)
– Signed registration Form with Full names of all team members emailed to email@example.com with payment included.
– Team Name provided to firstname.lastname@example.org on Registration form.
– Shirt sizes from all of your team
– Signed waivers from OK Corral completed in advance of shoot.
CLAY SHOOT REGISTRATION FORM