Monroe’s of Palm Beach - Generic Contest and Promotion Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY ENTERING AND/OR PLAYING ANY CONTEST OR PROMOTION AT MONROE’S OF PALM BEACH, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility: Open only to individuals who are 21 years or older and residents of United States of America. No purchase necessary to enter the contest/promotion. Employees of Monroe’s of Palm Beach, or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution or distribution of the contest or promotion (collectively with Monroe’s of Palm Beach, the "Released Parties”) and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to win.
2. Contest and/or Promotional Period: The contest or promotion will run during the times listed on the Website www.monroespalmbeach.com.
*The first, Red Bottom Thursday Giveaway will happen 6-8-weeks after the start date of 9/12/2019. After first giveaway a second giveaway will be scheduled.
3. How to Enter: Buy the 2-4-$200 bottle special and you receove one entry into the giveaway. You may have additional entries if you buy additional 2-4-2 bottle special. No purchase necessary option: complete the entry form in the lobby with the hostess, which includes your name, email address, telephone number. Once you have completed the entry form, you will receive one entry to play. Limit one (1) entry per person/email address via this method of entry.
4. Random Drawing/Winner Notification: winners must be present to win. Numbers will be called from ticket; matching number get a chance to play. Winner may also be drawn by pulling of the entry form from bowl.
5. Prizes and Approximate Retail Values (“ARV’s”) - The specific prizes (including how many will be given away) and the approximate retail value of each prize to be given away can be provided upon request. No prize transfer or cash substitutes allowed. Prizes may be changed at any time by Monroe’s of Palm Beach. Prizes advertised in advance of actual promotion day may be subject to change and is at the clubs discretion to remove or add prizes.
6. Claiming the Prize: Upon winner verification, by checking ticket number, the winners may collect their prizes onsite at Monroe’s of Palm Beach. Some prizes may not be available to take-home right away and may require you to come back to Monroe’s for pickup or use.
8. General Conditions: Monroe’s of Palm Beach reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the promotion or contest, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, hurricane, tropical storm, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Monroe’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the contest or promotion, in its sole discretion. Monroe’s of Palm Beach reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the contest or promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties as set forth above are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited, to malfunctions, interruptions or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the participation process or the Contest or promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or promotion or the processing of phone calls; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Contest or promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize.
11. Disputes/Governing Law: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or promotion or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest or promotion, but in no event attorneys' or legal fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Monroe’s of Palm Beach in connection with this Contest or promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Florida, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.